Thursday, February 5, 2009

Type Design



















Are you happy/satisfied with your design? What are some of the features that make it so successful? If you are not satisfied, what would you have done differently to make it more successful?
Overall, I do like my design, my colors flow very well together. I worked hard on putting together each shape and color. The letters also blend in with the colors in the back ground. To make it more successful I could have made bigger squares so its not as scattered.

List some of the tools that you learned and used in this assignment. Which ones did you find the most helpful and in what ways?
The tools that I learned was how to blend the letters, and also how to make a split-complement. I am much more comfortable with using photo-booth. I am good at making sure I make a new layer each time. This was good practice and learning experience.


With what areas/aspects of Photoshop do you have questions? What activities would help you better understand basic design concepts, along with more Photoshop tools, tips, and tricks?
There is a lot on photo-booth. I had some problems with the text tool, and how to move the letters around more. I know there is a lot more on photo-booth, and I am excited to learn more. It was cool seeing what I can make with this program. This is a program I went in at the beginning of the year and had no idea how to work it, now I can make this.

No comments:

Post a Comment