Friday, April 3, 2009

Quarter three self-assesment:

What are you most proud of? What do you think are your strengths?
I am most proud of finishing all my projects and designs on time. I am proud that I have gotten better with working on photo-shop. My strengths are when I draw on paper, because the photo-shop tools are a little harder to work with.




What would you like to do better and/or focus upon for Quarter four?
How will you make this happen?
I would like to work on designs in different ways, not just on the computer. I would like to take more time on each piece, because when I do that the better it is. I will make this happen by getting feedback, and taking time on each piece. I think it will be great to work on paper or design shirts. That would make this class a lot more fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment